Your family dentists in Hilton Head Island, SC, can help you and your family.
Family dentistry means taking care of your family’s smiles. When you have a family dentist you can take advantage of a full range of dental services, for every member of your family, all under one roof.
Dr. Julie Camp-Tome, Dr. Benjamin Wietecha, and Dr. Glenn Barker of Hilton Head Dental Team, in Hilton Head Island, SC, offer a wide variety of family dentistry services to keep your smile healthy.
These are just a few of the services we offer:
Preventive dental services for all of your family members, including:
- Dental examinations and x-rays to diagnose dental problems
- Professional dental cleanings to prevent gum and periodontal disease
- Fluoride treatments for the children in your household to fight tooth decay
- Dental sealants for your children aged 6 to 12 after the first and second permanent molars have erupted
Restorative dental services for all of your family members, including:
- Dental fillings to restore decayed or damaged teeth
- Dental crowns to restore badly damaged, decayed, or broken teeth
- Tooth replacement options including dental appliances, dental bridgework, and dental implants
Cosmetic dental services for the adult members of your family, including:
- Professional teeth whitening to turn a dull smile into a dazzling smile
- Dental bonding to fix small chips, cracks, and other damage
- Tooth-colored fillings to restore the strength and the beauty of your smile
- Porcelain veneers to hide large cracks, chips, and other damage to your teeth
Specialty dental services for your family members, including:
- Pediatric dentistry for your children
- Root canal therapy to treat dental abscesses, so you feel better
- Oral surgery to give you a healthy smile
To discover more about how family dentistry in Hilton Head Island, SC, can help you and your family, talk with the experts. Call Dr. Camp-Tome, Dr. Wietecha, and Dr. Barker of Hilton Head Dental Team. You can reach them at (843) 681-9666 today!